Client Services Manager
As soon as a publisher achieves the AD2 account level, they are assigned a Client Services Manager. Their duties include the following:
- Answer publisher's requests.
- Assist in choosing affiliate programs and joining them.
- Provide technical support.
- Advise the publisher on the use of Admitad Affiliate tools.
- Help solving routine controversies with advertisers (order lost, action declined without reason, etc.).
- Manage the signing of the contract between the publisher and Admitad Affiliate, and take care of the documentation flow.
- Carry out technical integration.
- Approve creatives and handle associated questions.
- Help to complete moderation.
Cooperation Development Manager
To provide some publishers with assistance on new business models and traffic sources, they are assigned a Cooperation Development Manager. Their duties include the following:
- Schedule with the publisher their marketing activities, such as promotions, webinars, Admitad Affiliate marathons, etc.
- Agree with advertisers on individual cooperation terms for the publisher.
- Suggest new Admitad Affiliate tools that would help the publisher boost their earnings.
- Monitor the traffic trends, help to establish causes for spikes and dips.
- Solve nonstandard controversies between the publisher and the advertiser (publisher disconnected for fraud, noncompliance with terms of cooperation, etc.).