As soon as a publisher achieves the AD2 account level, they are assigned a personal Client Services Manager.
Their duties include the following:
- Answer publisher's requests.
- Assist in choosing affiliate programs and joining them.
- Provide technical support.
- Advise the publisher on the use of Admitad Partner Network tools.
- Help solving controversies with advertisers (order lost, action declined without reason, etc.).
- Manage the signing of the contract between the publisher and Admitad Partner Network, and take care of the documentation flow.
- Carry out technical integration.
- Approve creatives and handle associated questions.
- Help to complete moderation.