To obtain a program's banners and landing pages, you should first join it.
How to join a program
1. For this purpose, go to My programs and find the program you need.
To open the program page, click its logo (1), name (2), or the Learn more button (3).
2. On the program page, find the Banners and Links tab in the left menu and click it.
3. Choose Banners or Landing pages from the opened list (depending on what you want to get).
If the Landing pages tab is missing, it means that the program doesn't have any.
How to get a banner
1. Go to the Banners tab.
2. You'll see all the program's banners. To find banners appropriate for your ad space, use filters. To do so, click Filter
- Period — the time when banners were added to the program. The later the banner was added, the more chances it is still relevant.
- Format — JPG, PNG, or GIF. The list will only include formats the program offers.
- Size — banner size. Use this filter to only keep banners with the size suitable for your ad space. The list will only include the sizes the program offers.
- Category — choose banners of a certain theme. For instance, if you choose the Sweaters category, you will see banners with sweaters.
- Region — filter out banners in a certain language. For instance, the program has banners in English, Russian, and Spanish, but you only need Russian banners. In this case, filter banners by region, selecting Russia.
3. Select the intended banner and click Code.
4. In a new window, select the ad space on which you want to place the banner. Add a SubID if needed.
5. If you want a user to go to a certain landing instead of the advertiser's website main page after they click the banner, choose it in the corresponding field (provided that the program has landings).
6. The banner's HTML code will be generated automatically. Copy it.
7. Place it in the HTML code of your website inside the tag <body></body>.
How to get a landing page
1. Go to the Landing pages tab.
If such a tab is missing, it means the program has no landings.
2. To get an affiliate link for the landing, click Get the link to the right of the landing page.
3. Select an ad space on which you're planning to publish this link. Add a SubID if needed.
To make the link shorter and more appealing, shorten it with the tool Shortlink (menu → Tools → Shortlink).
5. Copy the shortened link and publish it on your ad space.