You may need an extra email in the following cases:
- You're working in a team and want every participant to receive notifications.
- You want mail notifications to be sent to a special email address.
- You want to link another email address to your account.
Before you add another email, make sure you specified a valid and accessible phone number in the settings. The confirmation text message will be sent to it.
Adding an additional email
1. Hover over your login in the upper-right corner and open account settings.
2. In User Details, find Email and click Edit.
3. Click Add an additional email address.
4. Type the email address and enter the password to it, then click Save.
5. You will receive an activation message to the added email.
Click the link inside the message to verify your new address.
Once you click the link, the verification code will be sent to your cell phone.
Enter the code from the text message and the account password in the respective fields, then click Confirm.
Setting up email notifications
Now you can set up notifications for each of your email addresses.
1. For that, in account settings, go to Email notifications. On the right side, select the email for which you want to set up notifications.
2. On the left side of the window, choose the notifications you want to be sent to this email.
Click Save changes. Repeat for all other email addresses.
This is how you can set up personalized notifications for each team member or assign a specific address for a specific type of notifications.
Changing the primary email address
You can replace your primary email address with the new address.
For that, in email settings, select the newly-added address as primary by clicking the respective button.
Then enter your password and click Save.
If you need to remove your old email address, click Remove next to the email address, then enter your password again, and save changes.