Here is the main information about all payment methods Admitad Affiliate works with.
Currently, you can withdraw money via
The list of available payment methods varies depending on a publisher's country of living and legal entity. For example, bank card transfer can be used only by Russian and Ukrainian individuals.
The list of currencies in which you can add a payment method depends on what country and what payment method you select.
Read more about this in the article How to add a payment method?
Also, you can withdraw the money earned, even if their currency differs from the currency of your payment method, through currency conversion.
Features of payment methods
Bank transfers are available for publishers in all countries, though some of them have their own special features:
- If a beneficiary bank is located in India you need to have a signed agreement with Admitad Affiliate.
To sign an agreement with Admitad Affiliate, contact your manager or create a ticket for the Admitad Affiliate support team.
- Admitad Affiliate does not charge a transfer fee, but it can be charged by your bank. You can request information on transfer fees from your bank.
- Banks charge a commission not only for confirmed but also for declined payment requests.
It means that if the bank declined your request, the funds will return to your balance, but later it will be debited the commission deducted by the bank for processing the request. You can see the information on your payment requests in Payment history.
- This payment method is available only for publishers who are individuals and live in Russia and Ukraine;
- You can use either a Visa, MasterCard, or Mir card issued in Russia or Ukraine only.
- You can withdraw a maximum of RUB 75,000 or UAH 15,000 per single express payment.
- You can withdraw a maximum of RUB 600,000 or UAH 150,000 per single standard payment. It is also a daily limit.
- For UAH bank cards there is also a limitation on requests: 10 payment requests per day.
- The maximum withdrawable monthly amounts for both payment methods are RUB 1,500,000 and UAH 150,000.
Limits are applicable to a specific card, not to your account in general. Thus, if the limit is drained, you can add a new card and transfer money to it. That is, if you withdraw RUB 600 000 at one time, you cannot apply again till the next month. For example, if you add 3 UAH cards, you can withdraw UAH 450,000.
- The transfer fee is charged:
- for RUB transfer, the fee is 5% + 35 RUB
- for UAH transfer, the fee is 4%.
Bank card (self-employed)
This is a method for withdrawing funds to a bank card with the following specifics:
- This method is available to the publishers that:
- Publishers can only withdraw funds in rubles using this method.
With that, they can convert income in the following currencies into rubles: USD, EUR, UAH, BYN, PLN, KZT.
- Express payments are made every day, free of charge.
Standard payments are made once a week, on Thursdays.
- Withdrawals are subject to the bank fee: 1.5% of the payment amount.
- Minimum withdrawable amount: ₽1,000.
Max amount in one payment request: ₽500,000.
Max withdrawable amount per year: ₽2.4 million.
- For each payment, a 2.5% fee is charged.
- For each payment, a 3.5% fee is charged.
Admitad Affiliate doesn't charge a fee for payouts using Payoneer. However, the payment system charges 3 USD from the payment recipient for every transaction.
When ordering payment from Admitad Affiliate, the amount displayed doesn't include this fee as it is charged by Payoneer when the funds are transferred to your account.
You can convert your earnings to another currency when withdrawing. It is helpful, if:
- You get a reward in a currency that is not common for your country.
- You cannot or do not want to add a payment method in the required currency.
To do so, choose the payment method with the appropriate currency in the Payment information field. Your earnings will be automatically converted to this currency.
To see the exchange rate click the hint mark next to the Converted amount field.
The easiest way to withdraw earnings is to order an express payment. In this case, you'll receive the money within 24 hours.
The fee for express payment is calculated automatically. You can see the exact amount when ordering a payment. The fee for express payment is added to the payment method fee.
The table below shows which methods express payments are available for, as well as the maximum amounts that you can withdraw express:
|PayPal||Russian ruble (RUB)
Polish zloty (PLN)
|Bank card||Russian ruble (RUB)||
No more than 75,000 rubles per single payment.
No more than 15,000 hryvnias per single payment.
Bank card (self-employed)
The fee for express payments is not charged.
Russian ruble (RUB)
Conversion to RUB from USD, EUR, UAH, BYN, PLN, KZT is available.
|No more than 500,000 rubles per single payment.
No more than 2.4 million rubles per year.
Express payments are unavailable for the "Bank" payment methods.
If you apply for an express payment with conversion to another currency, it is the final amount (after conversion) that must be within the limit.
You want to use an express payment to withdraw $6500 with conversion to euro via PayPal.
USD/EUR exchange rate is 0.88.
Max. limit for PayPal / EUR is 5500
Final amount will be 6500 * 0.88 = 5720 EUR
As 5720 > 5500, you will not be able to apply for an express payment.
When withdrawing funds, you may find that your received amount is different from the original one. Such discrepancy is caused by the transfer fee that is withheld from the payment amount. The transfer fee also includes the payment systems fees. The only exception is Payoneer, in this case, no fee is charged.
|Payment method||Fee amount|
|Bank card||5% + 35 RUB for RUB payments;
4% for UAH payments.
Request information from your bank.
Banks charge a commission not only for confirmed but also for declined payment requests.
|Payoneer||3 USD fee is automatically charged by Payoneer when you receive payment. Admitad Affiliate doesn't charge a fee for this payment method.|
|Bank card (self-employed)||1,5%|
There is also a fee for express payment. It is calculated automatically by the system. You can see the exact amount when ordering a payment. The fee for express payment is added to the payment method fee.
When withdrawing to the "Bank card (self-employed)" payment method the express payment fee isn't charged.
I have created a request for a withdrawal. When will I receive my money?
If you order an express payment, you will get money within 24 hours.
Standard payments are made once a week, on Thursdays. All requests created in the previous week are paid. For instance, if you have requested payment between August 10th and August 16th, the payment will be made on August 20th, i.e. on Thursday that follows.
I've got earnings in several currencies. Can I convert them into one?
Unfortunately, there is no such option in Admitad Affiliate.