To withdraw funds, you need to add at least one payment method.
1. In your account, go to the Payment details section (Settings → Payment details) and click Add payment details.
2. Give your new payment method a name. It can be anything, since it affects nothing.
Tax information required for identifying
When adding any payment method, you need to provide tax information. It is needed to identify the payee and ensuring the security of transfers. Without this information, you will not be able to add a payment method.
Specify only valid information, otherwise, the payment method will not pass the check.
The received data is stored in Admitad Affiliate and is not transmitted to any third party.
1. Specify the country of residence.
2. Enter your address: city, street, house number, and zip code
3. Select a business entity: individual or legal;
4. Specify your name and last name (for individuals) or legal name (for legal entities);
5. Fill in the city of your tax office, tax number.
Individuals should also enter their VAT Numbers.
Taxpayers from India, instead of the tax office, tax number, and VAT number, need to provide their PAN Number, IFSC code, GST Number, SAC Code, account type, and name.
What should I do if I do not know my tax number?
If you do not know your tax number, upload the scan of your ID. Click Upload under the Tax Number field and select the file for upload.
What should I do if I do not have the GST Number or the SAC Code?
If you do not have the GST Number, enter "NOGSTAPPLICABLE" in the "GST Number" field.
If you do not have the SAC Code, enter "00000000" in the "SAC CODE" field.
Choose a payment method you need to transfer your money to.
Currently, Admitad supports the following withdrawal methods:
- Bank account
- Bank card
- Bank card (self-employed) (How to add)
The list of available payment methods varies depending on a country of residence and a legal entity. For example, bank card transfers can be used only by Russian and Ukrainian individuals.
Select the currency of your bank account, bank card, PayPal or Payoneer account, WebMoney e-Wallet which you are going to use for withdrawals.
For example, if you create a PayPal payment method, select the currency of your PayPal account.
The list displays only the currencies available for the selected payment method.
What should I do if the currency I need is missing from the list?
There are 2 options:
1. If you have another payment method, try to add it instead.
2. If there are no other payment methods or if the payment method is crucial for you (e.g. you want to receive money only by PayPal), create this payment method in one of the suggested currencies.
- for WebMoney, specify the wallet number;
- for PayPal, enter the email that is linked to your PayPal account;
- for a bank account, fill in the following information using Roman letters
- the owner of the bank account;
- the bank name;
- the bank's legal address:
country (select from a drop-down list), zip code, city, street address and number,
- SWIFT BIC;
- the account number / IBAN.
- for a bank card, enter the card number;
- for a Payoneer account, select whether you already have a Payoneer account.
When you click Create, you will be forwarded to Payoneer's website. Depending on the answer you selected earlier, you will be suggested signing in or creating a new account. After that, you will be redirected back to Admitad Affiliate's website, to the Confirmation and checking stage.
Confirmation and checking
After the payment method is created, you will receive an SMS code to your phone number specified in your account settings. Enter it to confirm the creation of the method.
After that, your payment information will be checked by Admitad Affiliate specialists. It usually takes no more than a couple of business days. During the check, the payment method will be labeled with the Being checked status. If the check is successful, the payment method becomes Active, and you can use it to withdraw money.
If the incorrect payment details were specified in the payment method, it will get the Needs editing status upon the check. You will need to fix the errors for the data to be sent for a re-check.