Admitad Instant Pay is an Admitad Affiliate service that allows publishers to order switching of the earned funds' status from Awaiting advertiser payment to Ready for withdrawal even before the advertiser actually pays for them.
Why Instant Pay
After the advertiser has confirmed the actions, an automatic program balance check begins.
If there are insufficient funds on the program's balance to pay the reward for actions, this action will get the Confirmed, awaiting advertiser payment status in reports, while the reward for such actions is assigned the Awaiting advertiser payment status in the Balance Details section. It will remain there until the advertiser tops up their program balance.
Admitad Instant Pay allows you to transfer these funds to the Ready for withdrawal status immediately, and the next day you will be able to withdraw the funds.
Who can use the service
The Admitad Instant Pay service is available to you upon meeting the following criteria:
- You have been cooperating with Admitad Affiliate for more than 6 months.
- You have funds with the Awaiting advertiser payment status.
- Your account successfully passed automatic system evaluation and received access to the Instant Pay service.
If your account meets the first 2 criteria, but you cannot access the service, then your account has not passed the automatic system evaluation. Learn more
Terms for transferring funds via Instant Pay
- You can only transfer all funds in all currencies at once to the Ready for withdrawal status.
- When transferring funds, the reward will be reduced by 5%.
- Funds will be transferred to the Ready for withdrawal status the next day after you create a request.
How to transfer funds via Instant Pay
1. If your account meets all of the criteria above, you'll see the How can I make funds "Ready for withdrawal" link in the Balance Details section. Click it to open the service page.
If you have at least one request on transferring funds via Instant Pay, you can also go to this page using the menu Payments → Instant Pay requests.
2. On the Admitad Instant Pay page, you'll see funds that received the Awaiting advertiser payment status, broken down by currency.
Click Switch all funds to "Ready for withdrawal".
Done. You've created a request for funds transfer via Instant Pay.
Within 24 hours, the request will be processed. After that, your funds will become Ready for withdrawal and you will be able to withdraw your funds.
You can follow the status of your request on the My requests tab. The status will also be displayed in the section Awaiting advertiser payment.
Section: My requests
In this section, you can see all your Instant Pay requests. If you haven't created any request yet, you will see the corresponding message.
The table shows the request creation date, its ID, and status:
- Processing — the request has been created and will be processed within 24 hours; after that, it will go to the Completed status.
- Completed — the request is processed, funds are transferred to the status Ready for withdrawal, so you can withdraw them. How to withdraw earnings
- Not completed — technical problems occurred when creating the request, so it cannot be processed. In this case, try to create the request once again after some time (for example, after several days). If the problem repeats, contact the support desk.
To see detailed information on the request, click Details. A pop-up window with the following information will open:
- request status
- creation date
- currencies in the request
- amount before transfer to Ready for withdrawal
- reward deduction amount
- total withdrawal amount to be transferred to Ready for withdrawal.
Section: Awaiting advertiser payment
Until you create a request to transfer funds via Instant Pay, this section contains all funds with the status Awaiting advertiser payment broken down by currency.
After you've created a funds transfer request via Instant Pay, its status is also displayed here.
Your request is being processed — currency boxes will display the badge .The request takes up to 24 hours to be processed.
Request completed — currency boxes will display the badge .The funds have already changed their status to Ready for withdrawal, and you can withdraw them. How to withdraw money
Request not completed — currency boxes will display the badge .This may happen if there were some technical problems when creating the request. In this case, try to create the request once again after some time (for example, after several days). If the problem repeats, contact the support desk.
Why Admitad Instant Pay is not available for some publishers
If you have been working with Admitad Affiliate for over 6 months, you have funds in Awaiting advertiser payment status, but you still don't have access to Admitad Instant Pay, it means that your account has not been successfully evaluated by the system.
- Low performance of your ad space, e.g. high rate of declined actions, etc.
- Violations of program and/or Admitad Affiliate rules in the course of your work.
What you can do
Develop your ad space and work on improving its stats. Don't violate program or affiliate network rules and work in a fair way. The system's automatic evaluation runs regularly, and if you manage to improve your ad space's performance, you will be able to get access to the tool.