How does it work?
- An affiliate link contains a GET parameter with the admitad_uid value. When a user clicks an affiliate link and comes to your site, you should collect and store this value.
- When the user converts, transmit the same admitad_uid value together with the order data.
- Based on admitad_uid, Admitad will assign the conversion to a publisher.
How do I set up cookieless tracking?
- Collect the admitad_uid value sent in a special GET parameter. Store it using any method you like:
- Preserve admitad_uid in a GET parameter across all pages, from the page a user arrives at after clicking the affiliate link right up to the conversion page.
- Store admitad_uid in the database.
- Save admitad_uid in session storage.
- Any other method that works for this purpose.
Note that the stored value must be updated, if a new admitad_uid value is supplied.
- When a user performs an action, pass on the same admitad_uid value to Admitad Affiliate.
Query string example:
If you want to use a front-end solution, contact your account manager. You’ll be provided with a custom solution.
- Make sure you’ve set up tracking correctly by carrying out this test procedure.
- Confirm with your account manager that the test went through and that the conversion appeared in Admitad Affiliate reports.