The personal account is the control center of your account that will be available after logging in.
Access to sections and tools, as well as the ability to change settings in your personal account, will depend on the type of program management.
Types of program management
Admitad Affiliate has 2 types of program management:
Through a personal account manager
In this case, you will be assigned a personal account manager who will take care of most of the program management and configuration according to your needs and the data you provide.
Independent management (with occasional involvement of an account manager)
Specifically, you can:
- Fill out and update the data in the Program review section.
- Manage banners and landing pages.
- Manage coupons and promo codes.
- Edit, enable, and deactivate targeted actions in the program, but only if the program is inactive or in testing.
- Moderate affiliates and manage publishers already connected.
- Manage all channels and groups.
- Conduct verifications.
- Manage manual bonuses.
If you cannot edit certain settings or perform actions in any of the above sections, ask your account manager for access.
Personal account sections
Below, we've described the sections of the personal account, with links to detailed instructions on how to work with them.
An account header is displayed on all pages of the advertiser account and includes:
Section with key information in the top-right corner
This section contains:
- Program name
- Number of publishers
- Program rating
- Your username
- Frequency of payments to publishers
- Program balance
- Manager's contact information
The name is stated in the right corner of the header. It will match the name of your project (store, app, etc.).
The name may contain additional information for publishers:
- The tag of the region where the program operates: for instance, RU for Russia or WW for worldwide operation.
- The tag of the model the program employs: for instance, CPC for cost per click, etc.
Number of publishers
The figures near the program name show:
- — the number of joined publishers.
- — the number of active publishers. An active publisher is a publisher who has clicks, views, or leads for your program over the past 30 days.
— shows your program's rating in Admitad Affiliate. You can learn more about ratings in this article.
Your username is specified in the top-right corner.
When hovering over it, you'll see a drop-down menu that allows you to:
- Proceed to account settings (learn more below);
- Log out of your account.
Frequency of payments to publishers
This indicator reflects how often you pay publishers for target actions in your program.
What this indicator says depends on whether you pay invoices for payment according to the terms set out in the agreement.
The indicator may say:
- Regular, which means rewards are paid to publishers on time.
- With delays, which means payments to publishers are sometimes late.
- Infrequent, which means payouts to publishers are regularly delayed.
This indicator is also displayed in your program card in the Admitad Store and on the program page.
Publishers pay attention to this indicator when choosing a program to cooperate with. The better it is, the more eager publishers are to choose your program to work with.
Your program's balance for confirmed and on-hold actions is displayed below your username.
It is calculated by the formula:
Program balance = account balance — sum of confirmed and on hold actions
Manager's contact information
When a program is created in the Admitad system, it gets an account manager. Their responsibilities and performed functions depend on the type of program management.
You can learn your account manager’s name and contacts by hovering over the icon right to the balance.
The menu is placed in the left part of the header and contains the following pages:
The page consists of three blocks:
The block Brief Overview contains 4 columns:
- Requests for cooperation — shows the number of requests from publishers sent since the program creation, and the number of requests you confirmed, declined, or still consider. Click on the last two fields to move on quickly to moderation or a list of declined requests.
- Expenses — shows the rewards of publishers for on hold and confirmed actions for the current day, the previous day, the last 7 and 30 days. Rewards are provided including Admitad fee.
- Actions — the number of confirmed and on-hold sales and leads for the current day, the previous day, the last 7 and 30 days. The line below indicates the hold time expiration date, i.e. up to what day these actions must be processed. Delays in processing are fraught with the discontent of your publishers and deterioration of the program rating.
- Data for yesterday — a number of impressions, clicks, and actions + an average conversion for the previous day.
The Top 7 block appears after the program launch. It consists of two parts: Top 7 of banners and links and Top 7 of publishers.
Top 7 of banners and links is made up of banners and links that have the greatest number of actions, clicks, and impressions for a certain period of time.
You can filter the ranking by periods or by the number of impressions, clicks, and actions selecting the required parameters in the line above the ranking. By default, Top-7 displays banners and links with the largest number of actions for the current day.
The ranking will help you to analyze the efficiency of the current ad creatives.
For example, if you see that small banners dominate the list, probably you should add more banners of small size. If Top-7 consists of coupons exclusively, focus on this type of ad creatives and keep the minimum set of banners.
When analyzing, focus mainly on Top 7 by actions as actions unlike clicks or impressions mean real benefit for the program for which you reward your publishers. So, even if an ad creative has a lot of clicks and impressions but no actions, it is not efficient and should be replaced.
The percent right to the number of actions, clicks, and impressions shows how much this indicator has changed as compared to the previous similar period.
Top 7 of publishers works in the same way, but it includes ad spaces of the publishers that showed the best results.
Note the data is recorded on ad spaces rather than by publishers, i.e. that one publisher can take several lines of the ranking if they have several joined ad spaces that showed the best results.
Click the icon in the Reports column to see reports on time filtered by this space and by the same period.
The chart shows the correlation of the number of impressions, clicks, and expenses for the last 16 days. It does not show actions.
To see the exact value of the curve for a certain day, hover over the curve point.
If you do not need one of the curves, turn it off by clicking its name in the legend.
- Program settings
- General settings define the principles of the program functioning in the Admitad Affiliate system.
- Program review — here you can upload the logo and provide the description of the program that will be displayed in Admitad Store and on the program page.
- Program rules — here, you can specify special terms for traffic sources, usage of banners and links, clarify rate terms, indicate restrictions, etc.
- Traffic sources — decide what sources can be used by publishers to attract traffic to your website.
- Program documents — upload the logo in the vector format, letters of guarantee, licenses, and other documents that will be useful for the publishers.
- General settings define the principles of the program functioning in the Admitad Affiliate system.
- Referral link — if users follow the link and sign up in Admitad Affiliate, they will become your referrals, and you will not have to pay commission from their earnings.
- Actions — Define what actions you need from users and how much you are ready to pay for them to the publishers.
- Banners and links — add and manage banners and landing pages.
- Coupons and deals — add and manage coupons and promo codes.
- Channels — by adding publishers to channels, you get an opportunity to set special rates for them and provide exclusive coupons and banners.
- Groups — groups are almost the same as channels but with no opportunity to set special rates + a special group where all your referrals are gathered together.
- Bonus programs — the section for creating bonus programs in your affiliate program for attracting publishers. To set up a bonus program, contact your account manager.
Vendor bonuses is a section for creating vendor bonuses which you can use to manage demand for specific products by assigning additional rewards to publishers for selling them.
- My publishers — a list of publishers that joined your program. Here you can find more information on how to develop your cooperation with them.
- On hold — a list of publishers that requested to join your program and now are pending consideration.
- Declined — publishers whose requests were declined. Note that even if you or an account manager declined a request, you can bring it back to the Opened status or even confirm them if necessary.
- Top 100 publishers — 100 publishers with the greatest number of clicks, impressions, or actions for the selected period.
Different types of statistics will help you to analyze the performance of your program, evaluate the effectiveness of ad creatives or the work of publishers.
More information about reports on publishers, on ad spaces, and on actions can be found in Working with joined publishers.
- Verification — a section for generating a verification file with On hold actions and uploading the already processed files with all the statuses you've provided into the system.
If you do not have access to this tab, it will be hidden.
- Replenishment history — information about your payments to Admitad Affiliate.
- Documents — here the account manager uploads your agreements and additional agreements with Admitad Affiliate.
- Bonus history — a subsection for accruing manual, i.e. one-time bonuses to publishers.
You can find the account settings here:
Settings contain the following sections:
This page contains information about your username, date of signing up in the system, and contact information. The data is filled in by the account manager based on the information provided by you.
In the Language field, you can choose the language of your account.
You can also add a contact email for publishers in the Email for publishers field. The email will be displayed on your program page in Admitad Store, but only trusted publishers will have access to it. This way, they will be able to contact you and offer to run a promo campaign or discuss terms of cooperation.
We strongly advise you to turn on notifications about
- Coupons expiration,
- Hold time expiration,
- Balance replenishment,
because the timely processing of actions, update of coupons, and replenishing the balance have a direct impact on the functioning of your program.
Besides, we recommend you subscribe for daily and/or monthly reports on the program and top publishers. Information will be emailed to the address specified in General settings.
Example of the weekly report on the program:
Information about the company
Here, the manager specifies the company's legal name and address.