The name of your program is displayed in the right corner of the header.
If you have several programs in a bundle, there will be a drop-down list where you can choose which of the bundle programs you want to work with now. Please note that all data in your account: program settings, the list of ad creatives, the list of publishers, reports — will only apply to the selected program.
The figures near the program name show the number of joined publishers (), active publishers (), and program rating ().
An active publisher is a publisher who has clicks, views, or leads for your program over the past 30 days.
Below you will find the balance of the program for confirmed and on hold actions. It is calculated by the formula “the account balance minus the sum of confirmed and on hold actions”.
When a program is created in the Admitad system, it gets an account manager that consults the advertiser on setting, launching, and functioning of the program suggests ways of developing it. Besides, the account manager uploads banners, adds coupons and promo codes, moderates publishers, manages groups and channels, performs verifications, and accrues bonuses for publishers. You can learn your account manager’s name and contacts by hovering over the icon right to the balance.
The menu is placed in the left part of the header and contains the following pages:
- Program settings
- General settings define the principles of the program functioning in the Admitad system.
- Program review — here you can find the logo and the description of the program that will be displayed in All Programs and on the program page. On the Terms page, you can specify special terms for traffic sources, usage of banners and links, clarify rate terms, etc.
- Traffic source — decide what sources can be used by publishers to attract traffic to your website.
- Program documents — upload the logo in the vector format, letters of guarantee, licenses, and other documents that will be useful for the publishers.
- Referral link — if users follow the link and sign up in Admitad, they will become your referrals, and you will not have to pay commission from their earnings.
- Actions — Define what actions you need from users and how much you are ready to pay for them to the publishers.
- Banners and links — add and manage banners and landing pages,
- Coupons and deals — add and manage coupons and promo codes,
- ReTag is a tool for working with publishers that use retargeting,
- Channels — by adding publishers to channels, you get an opportunity to set special rates for them and provide exclusive coupons and banners;
- Groups — groups are almost the same as channels but with no opportunity to set special rates + a special group where all your referrals are gathered together.
- My publishers — a list of publishers that joined your program. Here you can find more information on how to develop your cooperation with them.
- On hold — a list of publishers that requested to join your program and now are pending consideration.
- Declined — publishers whose requests were declined. Note that even if you or an account manager declined a request, you can bring it back to the "Opened" status or even confirm them if necessary.
- Top 100 publishers — 100 publishers with the greatest number of clicks, impressions, or actions for the selected period.
Different types of statistics will help you to analyze the performance of your program, evaluate the effectiveness of ad creatives or the work of publishers.
More information about reports on publishers, on ad spaces, and on actions can be found in Working with joined publishers, about reports on groups and channels — in Groups and Channels, respectively, about reports on banners, coupons, and landings — here and here.
- Verification — here an account manager forms a verification file with “On hold” actions and then uploads the already processed file into the system. If you do not have access to this tab, it will be hidden.
- Individual terms — here you can set automatic bonuses or create manual bonuses.
- History of replenishments of balance — information about your payments to Admitad.
- Documents — here the account manager uploads your agreements and additional agreements with Admitad.
The block Brief Overview contains 4 columns:
- Requests for cooperation — shows the number of requests from publishers sent since the program creation, and the number of requests you confirmed, declined, or still consider. Click on the last two fields to move on quickly to moderation or a list of declined requests.
- Expenses — shows the rewards of publishers for on hold and confirmed actions (including Admitad commission) for the current day, the previous day, the last 7 and 30 days.
- Actions — the number of confirmed and on hold sales and leads for the current day, the previous day, the last 7 and 30 days. The last line indicates the hold time expiration date, i.e. up to what day these actions must be processed. Delays in processing are fraught with the discontent of your publishers and deterioration of the program rating.
- Data for yesterday — a number of impressions, clicks, and actions + an average conversion for the previous day.
The Top 7 block appears after the program launch. It consists of two parts: Top 7 of banners and links and Top 7 of publishers.
Banners and links include banners, coupons, and affiliate links.
Top 7 of banners and links is made up of banners and links that have the greatest number of actions, clicks and impressions for a certain period of time. You can filter the ranking by periods or by the number of impressions, clicks, and actions selecting the required parameters in the line above the ranking.
By default, Top-7 displays banners and links with the largest number of actions for the current day.
The ranking will help you to analyze the efficiency of the current ad creatives. For example, if you see that small banners dominate the list, probably you should add more banners of small size. If Top-7 consists of coupons exclusively, focus on this type of ad creatives and keep the minimum set of banners.
When analyzing, focus mainly on Top 7 by actions as actions unlike clicks or impressions mean real benefit for the program. So, even if an ad creative has a lot of clicks and impressions but no actions, it is not efficient and should be replaced.
The percent right to the number of actions, clicks, and impressions shows how much this indicator has changed as compared to the previous similar period.
Top 7 of publishers works in the same way, but it includes ad spaces of the publishers that showed the best results. Note that one publisher can take several lines of the ranking if they have several joined ad spaces that showed the best results. Click the icon in the Reports column to see reports on time filtered by this space and by the same period.
The chart shows the correlation of the number of impressions, clicks and expenses for the last 16 days but does not show actions. To see the exact value of the curve for a certain day, hover the curve point. If you do not need one of the curves, turn it off by clicking its name in the legend.
You can find the account settings here:
This page contains information about your login, date of signing up in the system and contact information. The data is filled in by the account manager based on the information provided by you.
Also, in the Language field, you can choose the language of your account, and add a contact email for publishers in the Email for publishers field. The email will be displayed on your program page, but only trusted publishers will have access to it. This way they will be able to contact you and offer to run a promo campaign or discuss terms of cooperation.
We strongly advise you to turn on notifications about
- Coupons expiration,
- Hold time expiration,
- Balance replenishment,
because the timely processing of actions, update of coupons, and replenishing the balance have a direct impact on the functioning of your program.
Besides, we recommend you subscribe for daily and/or monthly reports on the program and top publishers. Information will be emailed to the address specified in General settings.
Example of the weekly report on the program:
Information about the company
Here, the manager specifies the company's legal name and address.