The Reports section registers the number of orders, clicks, and earnings for orders made via your referral links.
These insights let you analyze your advertising performance.
Statistical data for earlier periods may change, for example, when brands decline orders or customers only partially redeem their orders. Learn more
If you have any questions about a certain order and/or how much you can earn for it, feel free to contact support.
Filter by date
By default, reports show data for the last 7 days.
This filter allows you to select the period for which you want to see the report.
- Select one of the preset values: 7 days, 30 days, 90 days, or 365 days.
- Or specify a period in the Select dates filter.
After you filter by date, only data for the selected period will be shown in the charts.
Filters by social media, brand, and tag
By default, the reports show data for all of your social media accounts, your brands, and the tags you added to your referral links.
You can use these filters to see reports on a specific social media account, brand, or tag you want to see data for.
You can use these filters either separately or in combination.
- The Social media filter allows you to view reports for every social media account you've added to ConvertSocial.
To use this filter, select a social media account.
If you only have one social media account, you can only choose it.
- The Brand filter lets you view reports for a specific brand. Select a brand to use this filter.
You can only choose from brands whose referral links have clicks or orders in the reports.
- The Tag filter shows reports for specific tags you added to your referral links.
If you didn't add any tags to your referral links, the filter won't offer any options.
After you apply filters, the reports will only show the data that fits your selected filters.
Charts: gross earnings, clicks, and orders
By default, the charts display 7 days of data for all your social media accounts, brands, and tags. But what you select in the filters can affect the charts' contents.
Charts can help you:
- View your gross earnings and the total number of orders and clicks.
- Monitor how these parameters change in reports by switching between chart tabs.
If you hover over a line in the chart, you'll see the data for a specific day.
- The Gross earnings chart displays the total gross earnings for orders made via your referral links. The line in the chart reflects how the gross earnings amount changed over the selected period.
Gross earnings consist of total confirmed earnings for orders made via your referral links and earnings for orders on hold (i.e., being verified by the brand). Please note that gross earnings do not include declined earnings.
- The Orders chart reflects the total number of orders made via your referral links. The line in the chart reflects how the number of orders changed over the selected period.
- The Clicks chart displays the total number of clicks on your referral links. The line in the chart reflects how the number of clicks changed over the selected period.
By default, the report displays 7 days of data for all your social media accounts, brands, and tags. But what you select in the filters can affect the report's contents.
A report is a chart that displays the number of orders, clicks, and earnings for orders made via your referral links.
This chart contains the following columns:
- The Date is the day when clicks and/or orders for your referral links were registered.
- Clicks are the number of clicks on your referral links made by potential clients on a specific day.
- Orders are the number of orders clients made through your referral links on a specific day.
- Gross earnings are the total confirmed earnings and earnings for orders on hold (i.e., being verified by a brand).
- Earnings on hold are earnings for orders being verified by brands. Sometime after a client places an order via your referral link, your provisional earnings will appear in this column and appear in the On hold part of the Balance section.
After that, the brand will verify the order. This verification process may take from 1 to 3 months. Learn more about the order verification timeframe
- If the order complies with all rules, the brand will confirm it, and your earnings for it will appear in the Confirmed earnings column.
- If a brand declines an order, your earnings for it will appear in the Declined earnings column. Brands don't pay for declined orders.
- Confirmed earnings are your earnings for orders that were verified and confirmed by brands. Once the earnings for an order move to this column, the reward in the Balance section moves from the On hold section to the Ready for withdrawal section.
You can withdraw funds once your earnings reach the minimum withdrawable amount (€20). How to withdraw funds
- Declined earnings are the earnings for orders that were declined by brands. The rewards for such orders will disappear from the On hold section or will be deducted from earnings in the Ready for withdrawal part of the Balance section since brands don't pay for declined orders. Why a brand declined an order