This text contains general information about the methods for withdrawing funds available on ConvertSocial.
- How to add withdrawal methods
- How to withdraw funds
- What is the minimum withdrawable amount?
- When will the requested funds be paid out?
The list of available withdrawal methods varies depending on the country you live in and your legal entity. For instance, withdrawing funds to bank cards is only available for creators who are individuals living in Russia and Ukraine.
Click a withdrawal method to learn more about how it works.
- Bank transfer
- WebMoney (unavailable to individuals and legal entities from Ukraine)
- Bank card (only available to individuals from Russia and Ukraine)
Withdrawal methods and how they work
Withdrawing funds to a bank account is available for individuals and legal entities from any country.
How it works
- Available currencies: USD, EUR, RUB, and UAH.
- If a beneficiary bank is based in Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, or India, a creator agreement with ConvertSocial is required to withdraw funds. To conclude such an agreement, contact support.
- The payment date is determined by the bank. So, if you request a bank transfer, ConvertSocial won’t provide you with a date for when you’ll receive the payment. Please contact your bank for the estimated payment date.
- ConvertSocial doesn’t charge fees for bank transfers, but your bank may. If you want to use this withdrawal method, request more information from your bank.
- Banks may charge fees both for confirmed and declined payment requests. This means that if the bank declines your request, the funds will be returned to your balance. However, your bank’s request processing fee may later be debited from your account. You can view your payment requests in the Payment requests section.
Individuals and legal entities from any country may withdraw funds to PayPal.
How it works:
- Available currencies: USD, EUR, and RUB.
- Withdrawal fee: 2.5%.
Individuals and legal entities from any country except Ukraine may withdraw funds to WebMoney.
How it works:
- Available currencies: USD.
- Withdrawal fee: 3.5%.
Only individuals from Russia and Ukraine may withdraw funds to a bank card.
How it works:
- Available currencies: RUB and UAH.
- The card must be a Visa/MasterCard/MIR card issued in Russia or Ukraine.
- Card withdrawal limits:
- Max amount in one payment request: ₽600,000 or ₴150,000.
- Max amount to transfer to one card per day: ₽600,000 or ₴150,000.
- Max amount to transfer to one card per month: ₽1,500,000 or ₴150,000.
- Max daily requests for UAH cards: 10.
If you’ve reached the limit for one card, you can add another card to your account and withdraw funds to it.
- Card withdrawal fee:
- 5% + 35 RUB for RUB payments;
- 5% for UAH payments.
Conversion upon withdrawal
Earnings on ConvertSocial are calculated and credited in euros.
If your withdrawal method’s currency is not in euros, funds will be automatically converted to the appropriate currency before the withdrawal.
To see the exchange rate, click the hint next to the Amount after conversion field.
|Withdrawal method||Fee amount|
|Bank transfer||Request information from your bank.
Banks may charge fees both for confirmed and declined payment requests. This means that if the bank declines your request, the funds will be returned to your balance. However, your bank’s request processing fee will later be debited from your account. You can view your payment requests in the Payment requests section.
|Bank card||5% + 35 RUB for RUB payments;
5% for UAH payments.