This text comprises information about all withdrawal methods available on Admitad Monetize.
- How to add withdrawal methods
- How to withdraw funds
- What is the minimum withdrawable amount?
- When withdrawal requests are processed on Admitad Monetize
The list of available withdrawal methods varies depending on the country you live in and your legal entity. For instance, withdrawing funds to bank cards is only available for publishers who are individuals living in Russia and Ukraine.
Click a withdrawal method to learn more about how it works:
- Bank transfer
- PayPal. Unavailable to individuals and legal entities in Russia.
- WebMoney. Unavailable to individuals and legal entities from Ukraine.
- Bank card. Only available to individuals from Russia and Ukraine.
Withdrawal methods and how they work
Withdrawing funds to a bank account is available for individuals and legal entities from any country.
- Available currencies: USD, EUR, RUB, and UAH.
- If a beneficiary bank is based in Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, or India, a publisher agreement with Admitad Monetize is required to withdraw funds. To conclude such an agreement, contact support.
- The payment date is determined by the bank. So, if you request a bank transfer, Admitad Monetize won’t provide you with a date for when you’ll receive the payment. Please contact your bank for the estimated payment date.
- Admitad Monetize doesn’t charge fees for bank transfers, but your bank may. If you want to use this withdrawal method, request more information from your bank.
- Banks may charge fees both for confirmed and declined payment requests. This means that if the bank declines your request, the funds will be returned to your balance. However, your bank’s request processing fee may later be debited from your account. You can see the information on your payment requests in the Payment requests section.
Individuals and legal entities from any country except Russia may withdraw funds to PayPal.
- Available currencies: USD, EUR, and RUB.
- Withdrawal fee: 2.5%.
Individuals and legal entities from any country except Ukraine may withdraw funds to WebMoney.
- Available currencies: USD.
- Withdrawal fee: 3.5%.
Only individuals from Russia and Ukraine may withdraw funds to a bank card.
- Available currencies: RUB and UAH.
- You can use either a Visa, MasterCard, or Mir card issued in Russia or Ukraine only.
- Card withdrawal limits:
- Max amount in one payment request: ₽600,000 or ₴150,000.
- Max amount to transfer to one card per day: ₽600,000 or ₴150,000.
- Max amount to transfer to one card per month: ₽1,500,000 or ₴150,000.
- Max daily requests for UAH cards: 10.
- This limit only applies to a specific card, not the entire account.
If you’ve reached the limit for one card, you can add another card to your account and withdraw funds to it.
- Card withdrawal fees:
- for RUB transfer, the fee is 5% + 35 RUB
- for UAH transfer, the fee is 5%.
Conversion upon withdrawal
On Admitad Monetize, earnings are accrued and calculated in EUR.
If your withdrawal method’s currency is not in euros, funds will be automatically converted to the appropriate currency before the withdrawal.
To see the exchange rate click the hint mark next to the Amount after conversion field.
|Withdrawal method||Fee amount|
Request information from your bank.
Banks may charge fees both for confirmed and declined payment requests. It means that if the bank declined your request, the funds will return to your balance, but later it will be debited the commission deducted by the bank for processing the request. You can see the information on your payment requests in Payment requests section.
For RUB transfer, the fee is 5% + 35 RUB
For UAH transfer, the fee is 5%.