After you transfer funds to Admitad Earnings Wallet (see this guide), the funds will be credited to your Admitad Earnings Wallet. There you can create a payment request (see this guide) to withdraw your earnings.
You can find information about created payment requests in the Transaction history section of Admitad Earnings Wallet. There you can also track statuses of your withdrawal requests, download invoices, request extracts, etc. Learn more about the section
The "Payments history" section is a table with the following details:
- ID is an Admitad Earnings transaction identifier.
- Date is the date when the funds were transferred to Admitad Earnings Wallet.
Status is the transaction status.
Created means the transfer to Admitad Earnings Wallet is being processed.
If this status doesn't change after 10 minutes, contact support.
- Processed means your funds were transferred to Admitad Earnings Wallet. You can now go to the service and withdraw your earnings (see this guide).
Declined means the system couldn't transfer funds to Admitad Earnings Wallet. Try transferring funds again or contact support.
- Created means the transfer to Admitad Earnings Wallet is being processed.
- Original amount is the amount transferred to Admitad Earnings Wallet.
- Conversion fee. This column always remains the same.
- Transferred is the amount transferred to Admitad Earnings Wallet.
- Payment method. Always "Admitad Earnings". Click on it to go to your account in this service.
Comment. Always "Funds transferred to Admitad Earnings".
Earlier, payments were processed within Admitad Partner Network. This is why the section may show historical details about older payment requests, as well as related extracts and invoices.