Earnings for orders are given the Ready for withdrawal status only after the advertiser has verified and confirmed the related order.
After that, you’ll be able to withdraw your money (see the guide).
Order confirmation may take 1 to 3 months.
What affects the order confirmation timeframe
The following factors affect the order confirmation timeframe:
- The time it takes for the order to be fully completed by the advertiser (e.g., packing and shipping to the customer)
- Factoring in potential risks (e.g., the risk of the customer canceling an order or returning it within 2 weeks after shipment)
How the process works: from placing an order to receiving a reward for it
After a user places an order following an affiliate link on your platform, the following will happen:
- The order info will appear in the Reports section: the Earnings on hold column will show the provisional order reward amount.
- The provisional order reward amount will appear in the On hold part of the Balance section.
After that, the advertiser needs to verify that the order was made and that the user didn’t cancel it.
- If the advertiser confirms the order, the following will happen:
If the advertiser declines an order, you won’t receive a reward for it. The order reward will disappear from the On hold status. Learn more about reasons for declining orders