Here is the main information about all payment methods Admitad Affiliate works with.
Currently, you can withdraw money via
The list of available payment methods varies depending on a publisher's country of living and legal entity. For example, bank card transfer can be used only by Russian and Ukrainian individuals.
The list of currencies in which you can add a payment method depends on what country and what payment method you select.
Read more about this in the article How to add a payment method?
Also, you can withdraw the money earned, even if their currency differs from the currency of your payment method, through currency conversion.
Features of payment methods
Bank transfers are available for publishers in all countries, though some of them have their own special features:
- If a beneficiary bank is located in India you need to have a signed agreement with Admitad Affiliate.
To sign an agreement with Admitad Affiliate, contact your manager or create a ticket for the Admitad Affiliate support team.
- Admitad Affiliate does not charge a transfer fee, but it can be charged by your bank. You can request information on transfer fees from your bank.
- Banks charge a commission not only for confirmed but also for declined payment requests.
It means that if the bank declined your request, the funds will return to your balance, but later it will be debited the commission deducted by the bank for processing the request. You can see the information on your payment requests in Payment history.
- This payment method is available only for publishers who are individuals and live in Russia and Ukraine;
- You can use either a Visa, MasterCard, or Mir card issued in Russia or Ukraine only.
- You can withdraw a maximum of RUB 100,000 or UAH 150,000 per single express payment.
- You can withdraw a maximum of RUB 600,000 or UAH 150,000 per a single standard payment. It is also a monthly limit.
That is, if you withdraw RUB 600 000 at one time, you cannot apply again till the next month. To avoid the said monthly limit, add more cards as payment methods. For example, if you add 3 cards, you can withdraw UAH 450,000 or RUB 1,500,000 in a month.
- The transfer fee is charged:
- for RUB transfer, the fee is 4.3% + 35 RUB
- for UAH transfer, the fee is 4.00%.
For each payment, a 4% fee is charged. Maximum fees: 90 USD, 70 EUR, 2,800 RUB, or 280 PLN.
- For each payment, a 2% fee is charged.
- When you apply for a payment, you see the sum before the fee deduction.
This payment method has no special features.
You can convert your earnings to another currency when withdrawing. It is helpful, if:
- You get a reward in a currency that is not common for your country.
- You cannot or do not want to add a payment method in the required currency.
To do so, choose the payment method with the appropriate currency in the Payment information field. Your earnings will be automatically converted to this currency.
To see the exchange rate click the hint mark next to the Converted amount field.
The easiest way to withdraw earnings is to order an express payment. In this case, you'll receive the money within 24 hours.
The fee for express payment is calculated automatically. You can see the exact amount when ordering a payment. The fee for express payment is added to the payment method fee.
The table below shows which methods express payments are available for, as well as the maximum amounts that you can withdraw express:
|PayPal||Russian ruble (RUB)
Polish zloty (PLN)
|Bank card||Russian ruble (RUB)||
No more than 100,000 rubles per single payment.
No more than 15,000 hryvnias per single payment.
Express payments are unavailable for the "Bank" and "Bank (self-employed)" payment methods.
If you apply for an express payment with conversion to another currency, it is the final amount (after conversion) that must be within the limit.
You want to use an express payment to withdraw $6500 with conversion to euro via PayPal.
USD/EUR exchange rate is 0.88.
Max. limit for PayPal / EUR is 5500
Final amount will be 6500 * 0.88 = 5720 EUR
As 5720 > 5500, you will not be able to apply for an express payment.
When withdrawing funds, you may find that your received amount is different from the original one. Such discrepancy is caused by the transfer fee that is withheld from the payment amount. The transfer fee also includes the payment systems fees. The only exception is Payoneer, in this case, no fee is charged.
|Payment method||Fee amount|
|Bank card||4.3% + 35 RUB for RUB payments;
4.00% for UAH payments.
Maximum fees: 90 USD, 70 EUR, 2,800 RUB, or 280 PLN.
Request information from your bank.
Banks charge a commission not only for confirmed but also for declined payment requests.
|Payoneer||No commission fee|
There is also a fee for express payment. It is calculated automatically by the system. You can see the exact amount when ordering a payment. The fee for express payment is added to the payment method fee.
I have created a request for a withdrawal. When will I receive my money?
If you order an express payment, you will get money within 24 hours.
Standard payments are made once a week, on Thursdays. All requests created in the previous week are paid. For instance, if you have requested payment between August 10th and August 16th, the payment will be made on August 20th, i.e. on Thursday that follows.
I've got earnings in several currencies. Can I convert them into one?
Unfortunately, there is no such option in Admitad Affiliate.