If the problem is related to two-factor authentication, have a look at this article.
Before you open the access recovery guide, try doing the following to make sure you enter the correct username and password.
- Check the keyboard layout and whether Caps Lock is off.
Enter your username and password again.
- Make sure you enter the username and the password in the respective fields.
- Make sure you enter the username, not the email associated with your account.
If you forgot your login, send the access recovery request. You will receive an email containing your username and a link for password changing. Try logging in with the username in the message and your password.
If it didn’t help, follow the link from the email message to reset the password.
Password recovery guide.
- Try cleaning the cache and deleting cookie files.
logging in to your account again.
- If it has been more than 350 days since the last login, the account gets deleted (see Paragraph 8.4 of the Terms for publishers).
If you try to recover the password after your account was deleted, you will see the prompt saying there is no such username/email in the system. It is impossible to restore a deleted account, but you can register a new account.
If you have completed every step but still cannot log in to your account, go to the access recovery guide below.
Access recovery guide
1. Go to the access recovery page:
2. In the form you will see, enter the email associated with your account, and click Restore access.
2. You will receive an email message with the subject Admitad account password recovery (sent from email@example.com).
Follow the link in the message to change the password.
What to do if you received no message
3. In the form, enter your new password and confirm it.
Click Change password.
4. After you change the password, you will be automatically redirected to the login page. Log in to your account with your username and the new password.
If you requested access recovery but didn’t receive the message, try doing the following:
- Check Spam.
Try searching by subject (Admitad account password recovery).
- Your inbox may be full and fail to receive new messages. Try emptying your trash, deleting older messages. After that, request access recovery again.
If it didn’t help or other problems occurred, contact Admitad support.