If you can’t access your account, try doing the following:
Make sure you enter your email and password using the correct keyboard language layout and with Caps Lock off.
After that, try re-entering your email and password.
Make sure you enter the email and password in the right fields.
Make sure you enter the email associated with your ConvertSocial account.
- Try clearing the cache and deleting cookies.
If that doesn’t help, follow the access recovery guide below.
Access recovery guide
1. Go to the access recovery page:
- Follow this direct link.
- On the login page, click Forgot password?.
2. In the Recover access form, enter the email associated with your account, then click Send message.
3. A message with a link to reset your password will be sent to the email address you specify.
Follow the link in the message. Your account password will be reset.
What to do if you don’t receive password recovery email
4. Next steps:
- Enter your new password in the New password field. It must be at least 8 characters long, containing at least one number and one letter.
- Re-enter your new password in the Confirm password field.
5. Click Save.
Done! Now go to the login page and use your new password to access your account.
I didn’t receive a password reset message. What do I do?
Try doing the following:
- Check your Spam folder or try searching for the subject line “ConvertSocial password reset”.
- Your inbox may be full and unable to receive new messages. Try clearing the Trash folder and deleting older messages. After that, try to restore your access again.
If none of the above options work or you’re experiencing other problems, contact support.
I don’t remember the email address associated with my account. What do I do?
If possible, provide the following information to help identify you as the account owner:
- Phone number (if it was linked to the account)
- Name of and link to the social media that was associated with your ConvertSocial account