If you can't log in to your account, try to do the following:
- Check the keyboard layout and that Caps Lock is off.
- Try entering your email and password again.
- Make sure you enter your email and password in the right respective fields.
- Make sure you enter the email associated with your Admitad Monetize account.
- Try cleaning the cache and deleting cookie files.
If nothing helped, recover access following the steps below.
Access recovery guide
1. Go to the access recovery page:
- follow this direct link
- click Forgot your password? in the login form
2. In the Recover access form, enter the email associated with your account, then click Send email.
3. An email message with the password reset link will be sent to the specified email.
Follow the link in the message. The previous password will be reset.
I haven't received an email message
4. Do the following:
- Enter your new password in the New password field. Create a strong password: at least 8 characters long, containing at least one number and one letter.
- Re-enter your new password in the Confirm password field.
5. Click Save.
Done! Click Log in or wait until the system automatically redirects you to the login page.
Log in to your account using your new password.
I didn’t receive a password reset message. What do I do?
Try doing the following:
- Check your Spam folder or try searching for the subject line “Monetize Network password reset".
- Your inbox may be full and fail to receive new messages. Clean the Trash folder, delete older messages, then try to recover access again.
If nothing helped or other problems occurred, contact support.
I don’t remember the email address associated with my account. What do I do?
If possible, provide the following information to help identify you as the account owner:
- phone number (if it was linked to the account)
- ad space name and link (if you have added it to Admitad Monetize)